The National Health Service is the publicly funded healthcare system in England, and one of the four National Health Service systems in the United Kingdom.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Founder: Aneurin Bevan
- Founded: July 5, 1948, England, United Kingdom
- Employees: 1,226,677 FTE (March 2022)
- Annual budget: £190.3 billion (2022)
Aon PLC is a global professional services and management consulting firm that offers a range of risk-mitigation products, including commercial risk, investment, wealth, health, human capital, and reinsurance solutions.
- Stock price: AON (NYSE) $314.40 -11.27 (-3.46%)
- CEO: Gregory C. Case (Apr 4, 2005–)
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Revenue: 12.48 billion USD (2022)
- Founders: Pat Ryan, W. Clement Stone
- Founded: 1982, Chicago, Illinois, United States
American International Group AIG
American International Group, Inc. is an American multinational finance and insurance corporation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. As of January 1, 2019, AIG companies employed 49,600 people.
- Stock price: AIG (NYSE) $55.77 +1.81 (+3.35%)
- CEO: Peter Zaffino (Mar 1, 2021–)
- Subsidiaries: AIG Property Casualty Inc., VALIC, TATA AIG, MORE
- Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Founder: Cornelius Vander Starr