About National Bank of Pakistan:
National Bank of Pakistan as Pakistan’s premier bank is determined to setting the highest standards of achievement. NBP is currently 75% owned by the Government of Pakistan and places special emphasis on fostering economic growth through a broad-based lending policy and a wide range of product & services especially trade finance offered through its large network of branches both, Locally and Internationally. National Bank of Pakistan, Afghanistan operations is the first ever foreign bank in Afghanistan Since 2003Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- JD as IT Officer
- Maintain NBP information security controls & related documentation.
- Recognize cyber security issues and gaps; devise and drive effective mitigation.
- Create cyber security policies, frameworks, and guidelines as per the regulator’s requirement. Ensure that they are implemented with risk-mitigation approach.
- Conduct threat & risk analysis and business impact analysis on new & existing systems and technologies. Maintain a cordial relationship with the key partners.
- Ensure that the information security incident management is documented and implemented.
- Research and evaluate latest security threats and technology solutions such as cloud, big data, social networking, and mobility.
- Manage and monitor the attacks and intrusions to prevent systems and network invasion.
- Develop and implement information security measures and controls for organization’s infrastructure, network, PCs, laptops, notebooks, mobile devices etc.
- Manage anti-malware software & systems. Test, recommend and implement security controls & tools for various information security requirements.
- Manage and coordinate on cyber security audits and related activities.
- Provide and organize cyber security awareness trainings to NBP staff under jurisdiction.
- Attend cyber security related trainings & certifications.
- Any other cyber security related task assigned by the NBP management / head office and/or information security division.
- Install, configure, update, and troubleshoot computers, servers, printers and network devices.
- Setup and support audio/ visual equipment for online meeting, presentation and training.
- Install, Configure and troubleshoot peripherals including scanners, external hard disk drive, monitors and other peripheral hardware.
- Provide software and system support.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and update operating system and user application.
- Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Install and maintain LAN and WLAN network infrastructure.
- Request and setup new user/ email accounts
- Troubleshooting and repair user and email accounts, and assist in resetting passwords
QUALIFICATION: Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent from approved university/institute in any of the disciplines of Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Security. Candidates having relevant certifications such as CISSP / CISM / CISA will be preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 3–5 years’ experience in relevant field, preferably information security governance & risk management, incident management, and IS/IT audits in banking sector.
The eligible candidates are required to submit their update CV, Cover letter before 20 July 2023 to the below mentioned email address and include the below title in the subject line of your email.